2012年11月19日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com the unusual

.But I finally can not stand at this time'the week is male'of invitation.Shut last double the eye beat to shout Lu ……



Chapter 41:After the wine price



Pain~!Head good pain!I the head is to have a big cluster of elephant to from above once run.
I didn't open a pair of eyes to feel in the bosom that I is lying at a person, while my head is depending in that'meat ball'in the center, she that light body joss-stick tells me that she is exactly a Qiao son, hence I rub her with the face a pair of'meat ball'act in pettish tunnel:"Blare~~~my head good pain~~blare!"
My mask no longer knows when be taken off, my action makes the Qiao son unbearable to send out the moan of repeatedly captivating crime of voice, finally the Qiao son cans not stand my molestation to say:"Host have a headache?The Qiao son rubs for you ……"
Under the Xian slender of the Qiao son repeatedly of the headache have already floated to walk one greater half, can I am still not depending on Yao ground the chest that squeeze her not to say:"Don't…… I want to crumple with this ……"
The chest of Qiao son C cover cup for seeing beginning became a D cover cup, and still had the evidence to continue to enlarge under my help.
The evil claw drilled into the clothes of Qiao son to back and forth roll her two moons before the chest, the Qiao son brilliantly picks Dou at me bottom the body become hot fire of fire hot of, the moan voice in the mouth became higher to sink more.
Is proper I want to open eyes to have a look the Qiao childhood years that several days disappear, together stabbing vision line to have to me has to again shut to worthy of a look ……
"Oddness?My room seems to have no so bright!"My heart begs for a way.
I again open eyes to appear at my at present is a bluish green blue one the sky, the air returns Piao a few white clouds ……
"BE which bastard give° the house roof of my house to dismantle?Oh!Good pain ……"also ignore what is the row I spring up to denounce openly a way right away.
Can because action too the vehemence make hangover the headache bringing again go into action, feet a slippery fall down in the bosom of Qiao son, "host, you are all right?"The Qiao son hands me concern ground to say.
Calm mind absolute being,cheap beats by dre, I saw an eye discover I on all sides body place a very wide big river in, not!Slice to indeed say I is on an argosy, but the ship is in a very big river now, I and the position of Qiao son on the top deck of huge ship, so we are very easy and then see the entire content of pure ship, the huge ship is exactly mine'world', can what I didn't understand is my world why meeting in the river?
"Qiao son, isn't this world?It how can here?"My towarding is tidying up be made the Qiao son of in great disorder and unbearable clothes ask a way by I.
"Host, did you forget?You drank ……"
"I?Get drunk ……but this cans not explain, either why world will here ah!"I interrupted the words of Qiao son to say.
"Host, you first don't urgently ……drink first one the cup is hot the tea solution solution wine.Listen to Qiao slowly say to let you listen to ……"say the Qiao son pass come one cup hot tea.The hot tea flows into light tea joss-stick of throat to make my faint, headache have to alleviate,
"Is this exactly what is the row?"I let go of cup to ask a way.
"Is in fact such ……" Qiao son starts speaking to tell she knows of everything.
"Can't ……" listens to the Qiao son say of all these even oneself of body main matter also feels hard self-confidence.
"Is true, although I didn't see with own eyes, according to thunder especially they say that you are to make use of small black they dug one grow 20 kilometers, the big river of breadth more than 100 rices.Then pushed world into a silk cypress Er river ……Qiao son the just- come back time discovered host aring dizzy to sleep not to come to almost ……frightenned to death Qiao son ……"the Qiao son said to say the voice became hoarse, while eyes are also red to get up.
"Is is is, be frightened to death my baby Qiao son, kiss in person ……" says I pull descend the veil of Qiao son blocked up her small mouth.
Kiss to kiss a pair of another evil claws underwear that drilled into Qiao son, the Qiao son breathes heavily a thick spirit way:"Wu …… not …… want ……"
"What?Wanting still don't ?"I ask a way.
"Wu …… don't , have …… someone ……"
"Leave him alone."
"Can ……but, be done not well see …… !"Qiao Er says to say to suddenly send out a scream.
"Now passes you first.See I tonight how'tidy up'you ……"I ruthlessly kneaded Qiao son of milk point way.
The blush with shame of Qiao son must almost the drop issue of blood came, break out of mine'evil claw'the empress Qiao son is whole right away the whole in great disorder hair and clothes also put on veil, also went fetch my mask to put on for me ……
"Come out!"
"BE ……host!"The small ratio climbs a ladder to come to my in front heart to beg for a way especially:"This time and miserably, thunder especially eldest brother,beats dr dre!This time harm dead for you ……"
"Small ratio especially ah,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com!You are very carefree~~~~"My last''the word drag along old elder long of,
"Not ……not yes, thunder especially the eldest brother make me instruct how should the next move do?"Is small ratio especially first is a cold Zhan then way.
300 people being coming out from the dark black forest who all know, if you want to try a host terrible fury, the best method disturbs him with Qiao son when the joys is good at him, at that time you meeting'enjoy'to the fury for converting to°from the most original flame of sexual desire for man ……
"For the sake of the small matter like this, you come right away to break mine' good matter'" I coldly say.
"Clearly the do-it-yourself is a bad matter, how the host say BE'good matter'?"The Qiao son once turned round looking angry and embarrassed ground to think a way.
"I …… I ……" small ratio especially a strength ground I don't stop.
"Small ratio especially, do you think that you run much and quickly?"I gentle and softly say.
Hear my words empress small compare turn round to lift spirit to dash away right away especially, don't escape to treat more at this time when?He knew the host's viewpoint too much, each time when he asks you to run much and quickly and follow of is small to lately wait'monster'of chase ……
Indeed as expected a crystal of purple color immediately flies, purple of the crystal turn to make together purple light, then purple light become the purple puppy of still not enough Gao 30 cms to fall at small ratio especially of front.Small ratio especially a see a purple puppy immediately frighten scare to death, the hand and foot becomes numb and also have a little evidence body for twitching a tremble of ……
Wasn't a purple puppy to do to him what, but at ordinary times drive purple puppy to give or get an electric shock afraid only a see a puppy body don't aware of self of tremble.The lovely puppy gives or gets an electric shock wolf-thunderbolt.
"Xi Xi, lovely thunderbolt do you see this is what?"The small ratio has preparation early in the morning especially, sees him smiling happily ground to take out one to burn a drumstick way from the bosom.
"Go to ……" is small compare especially back into the drumstick ex- on throwing, then the head dynasty opposite side dash away but go ……
Can thunderbolt but have never ascended his to be, purple light one Shan block again at his in front, small compare see own extraordinary plan have never got to present especially, the cold sweat keeps emitting to stare at thunderbolt.
"Hey Hey …… you think that the thunderbolt will be like small lately so gluttonous" I am above lookinging at him to say with smile.
"Which have the dog to don't eat bone!"Small ratio especially mumbling tunnel.
"Is regrettable!The thunderbolt isn't a dog.But is a wolf ……"I again way.
Thunderbolt at this time corner of mouth tinily X send out 1 have have no of, difficult see of, uncannily smile.Smile like this be like at sneer at small ratio especially of birdbrain, but small ratio especially inattentive because of anyway beating again and again however for thus of pick an interest they have already become inured to the unusual.
"Does not the dozen rise?I return a body not rise?"Every time runs into small new, thunderbolt a few all member of team the head quarter in heart think of a words.Be not they don't think a dozen, while the real strenght differed too far, all people all personally'confirm'over this fact.
"Water shield?To, escape from water road ……"the small ratio wish a way especially.
The only method that can succeed in escaping punishment be you can for an instant break out of an in outside, so many monsters will give up to pursue and you will also avoid the bitterness of a flesh, but use to eat of lead to open them in a short while is had better, up to now the success rate tallestly do Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论