2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre studio !Not good in the

By - ! Seeing get closer ,a few more steps can catch the hateful tracking .But that guy but stopped short stature ,I couldn finish almost and he bumped into somebody . Long time no see .
All of war !I didn are not how race is very fast, it seems that I really despise you . Who speaking .We know ?Why follow me ? This man was wrapped in loose robes ,face also cover most, if not the robe to I can not catch up with him, to hear his words seemed to know me ,and I was no impression nor .
Oh -- !Of course we know ! Guy laughed to cover over the head of the hood down .A more familiar than face to greet, I was startled .This guy is not the Abes to let me stay out of guy !How run to here ?Never again let me do not intervene !Was he and He M Ness on the spatiotemporal energy related to abnormal ?He is cured by the staff person? You are the guy ,I think of it !What advice ? Advice can not say ,to have something to ask you for help .
That guy don my bad voice . Please help me ?Joke !Although you look like me but we seemed to have no love !Since it is not a friend didn owe you money ,why should I help you ? I like you ?Accurate to say is you should look like me .
What is the difference ? That right .After all, I was a few years older than you . Hum -- !Early a few years remarkable !Is it right? But you should answer my question ? So you are interested in and I work ? No see that guy always King beating about the Bush ,I don turn away and his consumption time .
-- !Before you decide whether to cooperate with me before you hear me tell a story . No matter what that guy said I still do not return to Shu Kecheng to go . Hey - !But I am emperor ! Emperor ?!Not good in the stay to run it ?Letter to you ! -- !I really am emperor Franks ii .
See I still didn stop saying that guy is urgent . ... ... We are brothers ... ... . - !Would you like !Also is my brother,beats by dre studio? Is it right? Old ? I stopped and said angrily .
Hum -- !The letter is not believed by you want to know why our two age differs so much ,just hear me out . Hello !If you have nothing to say . I urged ,that claims to be emperor Franks II guy frowned and said: Franks Navier ,you can call me on .
Now you know that the galactic empire known as the Empire ? Watch me do potential to go ,Franks Navier will quickly turned to the business .s the link ? Of course ,this time you visited the planet like a lot .
Not much, be fully prepared to but five or six star . Nothing every planet language you can understand . Yes ,but some of the difference of the languages . Franks - Navier don say I didn ,indeed I have been to several planets by use of the language is not that I do not understand ,I can not help a bit complacent up that he is quite clever ,but this guy asked so many questions ,contact ? Do you know why? Franks Navier and want to see me coming face not only light ,coughed belied a embarrassed then said , well, because now the galactic empire known as the fourth Galactic Empire ,understand ? Can not see .
The name of the Franks said that for a long time it seems more around the more distant ,even now the Galactic Empire is the fourth empire as if I had no reason to help him !Fourth Empire ?! Well ,murphy .
.. ... ! That ! Franks Navier nodded confirmed my suspicions . , relationresultThe final chapter of spatiotemporal chaos , relationresultEarly inthe Galactic Empire two hundred years before the galaxy is a unified empire ,in use since the imperial calendar calendar is then handed down, the empire known as the first Galactic Empire lasted just one hundred years later ,went to the destruction while someone has unified the galaxy using the monarchy, but maintenance for decades ,until the emergence of the Galactic Empire ,because the front has three empire so the Galactic emperor would come very naturally called the Fourth Reich ,just some different is the Galactic Empire also can end such as before the three general unify galactic empire .
The Galactic Empire ,also is a world that is in no hurry to the Franks unified galaxy ,because he didn his empire like the previous three ,become a vast Xinghai in a show of flowers .
He wants to build an Eternal Empire ,one with universe Empire ,making the Empire territory throughout every corner of the vast xinghai .Eternal Empire ,if done for others may hope to offspring the world sun ,the Franks who holds that the first three Galactic Empire would soon perish ,completely because of its founder death caused by .
Descendants. Simply unreliable ,who can guarantee that the world sun all smart ,intelligent, even can do ,but when the enemy attacked our people not fight a fight at outrance .So the wise Franks I decided to make my own living ,to complete his eternal ideal .
Wisdom ,is the Franks Navier said ,in some people to the wise Franks life is mad .Eternal life to the mankind for thousands of years is a dream ,although human life has been extended to hundreds of years old but still can not escape death .
Medical technology and health science development also only can delay the aging of the human body ,but does not make the human body each organ tissue cells composed of forever in the best working condition ,and these organs failure makes inevitable trend of death .
Want eternal best method is not too long you will all organs and tissues are updated, does not know that others think how the Franks I really think so .To replace all of the organs including the brain tissue ,making operation transplantation is clearly impossible, so the Franks I think of cloning .
Cloning of a body ,a perfect without any defects in the body ,while the body to limit the use of again after the cloning of a new ,so Reciprocating Natural have for generations of immortality .
Clone? You can we are being cloned !? Franks said that people have to be hardly worthy of belief ,I could not help but they asked .You Move -- !Who letters ! Believe it or not ,how can now decide to help me ? clone !For this reason will help you ,no way ! You know the interstellar law if found in human cloning will do what ? I didn just stared at franks .
.. ... Well !Who the hell the II ,or a lifetime to the franks .Ruin ,destroy . Franks said angry ,t you afraid I will be your identity is public knowledge ? Ha - !If it ought to be you .
I laughing with said . I am the emperor ,what am I afraid of ?Who can help me ? Keep a straight face of franks . Is ?The lancet HRH the prince should be very interested to know your clone identity . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论