2012年10月22日星期一

cheap beats by dre an Nights generally

!"
Bite absolute being son to seem to be a bit upset, cold hum a , way:"This has difficult understand?Leave a dollar absolute being just at present for teacher, think rebirth, then want to look for a suitable meat body naturally, and you since the childhood self-discipline my bit a soul way, and my self-discipline way method, at the right moment agree with, although just sword middle, the meat body have already unwillingly canned bear the dint of my dollar absolute being as well, if I want rebirth, don't seek you, can also seek who?"
Chapter 124 Duo gives up
Biting the absolute being son words sound hasn't fallen in, Long Yi is already a mind to frighten, he hasty track:"Teacher point, exactly is He Yi, the pupil is ignorant, really have no from confirm!"
Bite absolute being son cold hum a , again say:"Has been already said for the teacher of really know, I want your meat body!"
The Duo gives up!?
Long Yi smells speech, almost dare not believe the speech that own ear listens to is fact, personally teach oneself just of teacher, incredibly in the rebirth of, give up to oneself Duo!?
Long Yi is fully silent ten interest time, just embrace a silk of the end unable to decide, way:"The meaning of the teacher BE, you want rebirth and compare the meat body that needs to seize me and so dare to ask a teacher, should the pupil be what should one do?"
Bite the absolute being son You You way:"Trust, after being given up by my Duo, I can't demolish your dollar absolute being, also let your dollar the absolute being be been saved to know sea in, wait until to have an opportunity in the days to come of, help your Duo to give up to re-appear the human life to would be for teacher then looking for for you a when of meat body, !"
If say before several times three speeches, also let Long Yi's purpose in biting absolute being son entertain to have one silk hope, bite absolute being son so at this time, undoubtedly is thoroughly smashed him of read to think, he ten thousand ten thousand don't dare to imagine, bite absolute being son to incredibly want to take up his meat body rebirth, but bite the rebirth of absolute being son, will also mean his death!
Even if is biting absolute being son eloquent, will accept for Long Yi looking for a new meat body, but, Long Yi how daring in the days to come?And don't say that meat body exactly is when get, come from who, list says his/her own meat body, but will be used by the other people, but own absolute being, having no freedom again can talk, conduct and actions like this, how can he promise!?
Long Yi is silent a long time, just seem to be some Jians puckerily openings way:"Teacher, you are unfeeling to let the Tu son experience form absolute being of the bitterness of separation?"
Bite absolute being son again cold hum, way:"Hum!This has can not?Miss I drive the jailbird trap for thousand years in the jade tube, inside painful, and then have who can understand?I save you to teach you and let you achieve present result, you if feel grateful to wear the virtuous, early should dedicate out own meat body on one's own initiative, again not necessary at my useless talk how many?"
Long Yi Dao:" Say, teacher from the first, have already had this to plan?"
Biting absolute being son to sneer at is a , way:"Telling you is also no harm.!Thousand odd in the last years, I ain't looking for, wait for emphasizing rare this day, until your arrival, I finally saw a hope!When the natural intelligence that discovers you, incredibly can with I the cripple soul is compatible, self-discipline when my bite a soul way achievement method, I then know, you are a God to send for me to come and let the best opportunity of my rebirth so much!So, I save you**Jue palace, teach you sword way, bite a soul way, is of, is all forging your physical endowment, make you have fixing of my main soul strength of acceptance so much for and meat body!"
Imitate if together surprised thunder, deep-fried ring in Long Yi's top of head, at this time of he, mind drive shocked get extremely!The words that bite absolute being son are like Arabian Nights generally absurd, but again is a reality so!
Originally, bite absolute being son for as early as decade, have already planned and prepared to seize his meat body rebirth, but bite everything absolute being son made for Long Yi,cheap beats by dre, in fact all just hypocrisy, another have been already schemed!
"Originally, you are everything that I make, all have a purpose, waste I return to take you as my reborn parents to generally respect you and hope you to acquire free rebirth soon, have never thought you but is the idea that has been feeling thus, is making use of me!"
Bite an absolute being son cold track:"That again how?You one is completely helpless, have no to fix for of kid, if isn't me, before decade, you have already been harmed to die, I make you live more ten years, you should appreciate me be!Now at present, I want your meat body and is then regarded as this decade to your repay to me, this combine not much cent!"
Long Yi is finally dispirited and discouraged, the true facial expression that saw pure to bite absolute being son at this time, while he is more understand, ever since that time bite absolute being son to wake up later on, to own inhospitality with that kind of all the time not show unintentionally of cold emotion, in fact be because bite absolute being son to know, the Duo gives up of the opportune moment have already arrived, also not at need to his Long Yi Jia with the Ci color!
A Qin person's cold idea presents in Long Yi's heart, but the crisis feeling of the mightiness, make him touched frightened more, he shivers to ask a way:"This meat body is mine, you just deposit at my know sea in, I how could make you say that the Duo gives up to give up for the Duo!?"
Long Yi's interrogation, lets to bite absolute being son also understand, Long Yi and he of, already again have no of the friendship can talk and say nothing of what teacher and pupil kindness, he long break into laughter voice, Sen however way:"I bite the affair that the absolute being son wants to do and have no who can obstruct me!At present you the meat body control qualifications, in my hand, and my cripple soul fix for, already far not in former days can compare, more important BE, my main soul, have been already taken out, these three unite as one, I give up for the Duo now, you also what then not I!"
Just a little, bite absolute being son the way is again:"I might as well tell you one more affair, that be, get into your to know sea from I of that from day, I always at absorb your dollar absolute being of dint, you attain sword state and just coagulate a dollar absolute being, is exactly do obeisance I grant, now at present, your dollar absolute being although still being knowing sea,want to resist me,is root is impossible!If you if understand the changes of the times, then darling ground the meat body that make me get you, so, I can't also demolish your dollar the absolute being , in the days to come, will also seek for you a suitable meat body gives up for your Duo, if otherwise, I put out your dollar now absolute being!"
Know sea in, Long Yi's dollar absolute being, is biting the cripple soul in front of absolute being son, confront with him, but Long Yi listen to bite absolute being son that cold heartless speech, looking at him the air of that cold and damp unique feeling, suddenly break out a rant way:"I in no case promise!This meat body is come from me of give birth to body parents, even if is dead, should be be and my dollar absolute being a head of destruction!Bite absolute being son, you don't think that to get my meat body, I now then dollar absolute being from explode, perish together with you!"
Bite absolute being son to smell speech, air just a little on changing, but not nervous, cold track:"Your decision, pour is make me some shocked, see to me still keep despising you, ha ha!However, you think that I bite the name of absolute being son, is the Yao for wasting time, I since have way Duo to give up, have way to ensure naturally success!"
The words sound falls in and bite the absolute being son remnants soul body up, suddenly break out a blazing ray of light, but the dint of strong dollar absolute being, then and suddenly cover with toward dashing Long Yi but go to!
Long Yi's mind a surprised, knowing to bite absolute being son has to make moves to oneself and have no the slightest of hesitant, ruthlessly bit to grind teeth, the heart read a to move, dollar absolute being from explode!
Is a kind of to tore heart crack lung general pain-suffering, in Long Yi's heart flow out now but, that not only because of the heartache and the despair, more because he has already started a dollar absolute being from explode!
Long Yi's dollar absolute being similarly breaks out a ray of light, such as flame combustion generally blazing breathing, at his dollar absolute being in wildly flow out but, his dollar absolute being, just in the combustion, will soon from explode!
The noodles of Long Yi Yuan's absolute being permits and becomes extremely pale pain and sufferings at this time, dollar absolute being from explode, the dint of the dollar absolute being , in moment explosion but, thus leads to strongly works properly a dint explosion, pain and sufferings of acceptance that he wants, will never be a wound usually can compare!However almost at the same time, biting absolute being son that may the dint of the dollar absolute being in fencing absolute being middle, is already the dollar that flooded in Long Yi the absolute being is on all sides, at Long Yi's dollar absolute being from before exploding, very heavily wrap up he at among them, but at bite the dint interference of absolute being son strong dollar absolute being under, Long Yi's dollar absolute being from explode, Jia however!
In the very critical moment, Long Yi that is like the sun light generally blazing, but again become some distortion Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论