2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre just with the finge

Jump up, jump a window outside all of a sudden.
Smiled to make a short while, week easy way:"Forbid to run, help to stick a wall!"
"Stick a wall?Stick what wall?"I strange way.
The week easily hums a way:"You think this house lives for your a person!Is so dirty on the wall, I can can not get use to.If not that I a find out a suitable place will move, I early looked for person to come to re- paint."
How does that stick?Use newspaper not to become?
The week is easy on pointing a big cardboard box, way:"All at in!Glue thumb tack I give to buy like, you help stick tidy go."
Once I open a box, is not smiled by Hey ground, sees a spool of book of inside of, all print to have the week easily various advertisement publicity painting.Greatly is small, wear beautiful youth dress of various different Jings, dress up as a various lovely or pure of appearance.Even there are many magazines covers that is the whole page to shear down, elegant and matchless.
"See you mix very goodly ah, should earn a great deal of money, how run to this kind of ghost place to rent?"I strange way.
The week easily pickeds up an own advertisement photograph to appreciate and hears me ask like this, is tightly not kneaded all of a sudden by fist, hates a way:"Still say!Speak of to me to hate, I am bitter the hard bitterness earns of money, all drive that small shameless woman to cheat light!"
"What is the row?Say to listen to!"
The week easily small mouth is one Du, gnash the teeth with hatred tunnel:"Mama of, small shameless woman, all day meeting Chong the good person pack sister and rob my boyfriend and cheat light my money!Think of to really want to kill her, hum, don't make me see her again, see her, I tored her skin!"
I nod a way:", So ah, I understood!"
The week easily hums ground to say with smile:"You this understand?"I nod a way:"This have what difficult guess of, is to isn't a friend whom you originally think to trust very much, the male friend hanging up you in back ground doesn't say, two people still put together to strive for you, 80% still seeks what family get sick to need want money urgently to, this type of weak-minded reason pardons you of money, do end 2 people come to personal for you to evaporate?"
The week's easy facial expression is one An, obviously I say of since isn't medium as well not and far also.I smile, way:"Nothing important, thought toward good place, man and woman like that, if the one more keeps in your life go under the existence, isn't a whatter a mess matter.Early sees pure for a day their true character it could be piece good matter, besides you are still young, have is opportunity to stage a comeback, your condition is so good, make money still not easy, literally can alongside is big style of, lead an extravagant life of two milk life, let everybody to envy."
The week easily listens to me say in the beginning in the reason, also ordered to nod, heard a behind not from explode with rage, by hand win to embrace all of a sudden play of Winnie the Pooh figure dynasty I was malicious to hit to come over.I stretch hand a hold tight, naturally way:"Must don't waste a God to grant you born greatly good natural intelligence of two milk shapes!"Week easily for a while fire, of scream a , ruthlessly way:"Roll!"
I smile to move out of the way, the feet place on the bed, with hand ground, the beginning sleeps 500 push-upses of front every day.
The easy vision of week was attracted to this action, the week easily disdained to tunnel:"Go, can make severals ah, also put so regular."I say with smile:"Can make severals to do severals, toughens just, can not be to eat for rice again!"
Week easy way:"You have to can make 100 standards of, I tomorrow invite you a day of rice!"
I shake head a way:"Was not simply worthwhile, so hard to tackle just have a day rice!Is true to be my fool ah, will do this silly matter."Week easy way:"That did you say and want what condition?"
I am past to make to contemplate a form, hesitate a way:"At least would not° until kiss in person embrace also have power!"
Week easy way:"Go to yours, also think Be getting more beautiful, want to kiss me ah, unless at a stretch do 300, ha ha!"
I lightly sigh tone, dip down a body to go to and shake head to say with smile:"The young man is a young man ah, always don't believe evil.300 kiss for a while, 1,000 times not is must go to bed."Say I start an earnest luck moving.The week easily sneers at to looking at me, the despise ground says with smile:"The knowing your energy is big, but my killing don't believe that you can make as well 1,000!Really can make, want to go to bed to be not is have no may."
I sneer at for a while and have no again manage her, start ownly and in fixed time exercising.
Along with my ups and downs, the week is easy of taste slowly become have a little surprising, my speed soon, but the posture is very careful.It is basically a for a while.This kind of most basic training is what my more than ten in the last yearses remain, only I do the strength and tenacity that lies in keeping an arm muscle of purpose that the Fu lies Zhang, good enough good, so have never pursued extreme limit, but I know if the with intention to do, don't say 500, probably 231000 all all right.
Is silent and count in my heart, kept on for 78 minutes, I shouted tone and does and prop up and did several times just with the finger, then lightly accepted feet and sprang up and sat on the bed to accept an interest a short moment, smile an easy way to the week:"How much?"
The week easily hums a way:"Just 200 many, how, can not hold up?"
I smile, way:"My do-it-yourself several bottoms return ability not clear!Calculate, Hey, calculated, also really thought that I really want to kiss you."Say I jump down a bed and open a bottle of beer to drink.
The week easily humed a , way:"The villagers, the bumpkin, will do a few Fus to lie to support fantastic!"
"BE BE, I have several two pretty dint, don't seem to be some persons, will earn big money to sell at a loss a small white face!"I ha ha smile will get up.The week easily sees me and brings up this matter and changes countenance on the face and once grasps a spool of her advertisement painting to hit to come over, I an answer, way:"Stick a wall to go to!Still hit!"The week easily did a grimace and smiled to keep up with.
2 people slowly stick in her bedroom and stick well after, put far one eye, pour to also have a little unique.I say with smile:"Meeting can't from loved 1:00?"The week easily says with smile:"Grandmother Gu is beautiful, not from love to is all right?"
I smile, way:"Go, crew cut positive face of, also suitable clap a flat surface, ascended a television afraid not become!"The week is easily malicious to choke me for a while, way:"You die!"
"Feed, I say, you did before what of, how came to E City?"
I am big ground to her bed ascend on pouring, say with smile:"I ah, haven't you already said?Murderer, come to this certainly for running road!"
Week easily shouts that the ground vomits tone, an once grasped my hand, trailed a way:"The dead has no serious of, you get up for me!Don't be stained with dirty my bed!"I slowly and longly stand up and sigh a way:"The Niang son pulls me to get up why and substitute mutually Mr. to take off clothes?"
Week once the easy facial expression change, on kicking to come over, also really have some to living painful, I smiled to walk to go out, way:"Very ferocious woman!"This is a kind of felling for hasing long time no see, have no for a long time and a woman flirtation, I don't know, this is to grow a surprised mood, still my freshman.
The week easily brushes teeth of time, unclearly to my way:"The words say you went out to slip away for a day and had already found out a work?"
I sigh a way:"That has so in brief, our villagers, honest get tight, again nothing important educational background, don't understand a computer foreign language as well what of, work be not so easily seek!"
The week easily shrugs shoulders a way:" You are like this still honest, with you foolish a day, your knowing doesn't know that you have already absolutely thoroughly overturned me to always embrace to have to the honest and kind person of large village of good impression!"
I smile, way:"Does the wanting to be not you give to introduce 1?"
The week easily knits the brows a way:"I am all carefree recently panic, that has what good introduction."Say think of what, way:"The most introduction you are crowd's actor, regrettable that isn't often either to have of live."
My in the mind smiles and thinks a way:"Return crowd's actor!I have already not all run to come and, also ascend a television.Is true to be oneself to have nine lives!"
The week easily sees my noodles up take to smile, also think I would like to, way:"Is that line of, there is a showbiz city in this neighborhood, a few persons of drama set who claps over there recentlies have the cognitive, you want would like to, I take you to mix a lunch box, however declare first, you can forbid and others is to say to match to rent with me,Cheap Beats By Dre, I can throw not to rise this person!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论